Sunday, May 22, 2011

Battle 2 - Battle of the Fractals

Mandelbrot


What up Sierpinski,
need some whiskey?
Cause you're gonna need some dullin'
for the pain thats commin'

Infinity is where my set goes to
I even made partial dimensions popular too

Without me, there ain't you
without fractals, your ego would be black and blue

Your triangle is a joke,
you an ugly bloke,
and, oh dang, you about to choke!



Sierpinski


My triangles are elegant
You're formula is chunkier than an elephant

You wouldn't know the Cantor Set was a fractal
even if it was told to you!
and thats cause you're as stupid as fondue

Me and Koch,
we talk about you
he said my fractal is a peacock
and yours is taboo

So Mandelbrot,
please give up
you need to chill bro,
but never hit me up

Sorry for the short one this week :(

No comments:

Post a Comment