Saturday, May 14, 2011

Battle 1 - Leibniz VS Newton

Leibniz


Yo Newton, you about to get screwed
I'm about hit you harder than that apple that fell on you!

Calc was created by who?
Well I can say that that who ain't you.
Cause that who is me,
 and I'm the only genius this crowd can see

Newton


Don't be hating on me,
just cause I'm the smartest guy you see in the physicist sea.

Whats that thing on your head?
Oh wait, its your hair?
Its a wretched sight, that i just can't bear!

Please stop now,
before you hurt yourself
Weren't you librarian?
you're no smarter than those damn historians

Leibniz


I ain't just a math champ, I'm the philosopher,
who created the "Stepped Reckoner"

9.8 m/s - a constant a twig could've found
but basic math seems to have you bound!


Newton



Don't tell me to shut up,
you thought like an alchemist
I caused an uproar in physics
and theres nothing wrong with this!

I didn't stop at calculus
I moved on and found gravity
I'm your only truss
and without me, you'd fall due to g!

Those bones an my coat of arms,
those are your arms

I stood on the shoulders of giants
you're a mathematics outcast
you're nothing more than small ants
and I just knocked you over with an Issac-blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment